Woodworm White Lightning Road / Racing Bike
Built for the open road, the Woodworm White Lightning road bike offers a leaner, stripped down specification to deliver a purer cycling experience on tarmac.
Featuring quality components from Shimano, Zoom, KMC and others, a strong yet lightweight frame, and double wall alloy rims, this is a durable and tough bike with a need for speed!
- Frame: NEW Woodworm Alloy 700c lightweight 20" frame
- Fork: Steel 700c
- Chain: KMC Z33 chain
- Shifter: Shimano SL-SY20A, front derailleur 3 speed, rear derailleur 6 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-TZ31
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ50
- Freewheel: Shimano 6 speed
- Rims: Double wall alloy 700c
- Spokes: 14g stainless steel
- Nipples: Steel
- Tyres: Innova IA-2301 700 x 23 C
- Pedals: VP-990A
- Front Brake: C-Star Alloy single pivot racing brake
- Rear Brake: C-Star Alloy single pivot racing brake
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: ZOOM Alloy handlebar
- Stem: ZOOM Alloy handlebar stem
- Grips: Black EVA
- Saddle: Road Saddle
- Seat Post: ZOOM Alloy
- Bike Dimensions:
-Seat to handle: 19.5"
-Handle bar to chain: 23"
- Box Dimensions: 134 x 22 x 72cm 12kgs
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).