WOODWORM GOLF DELUXE BAG TRAVEL COVER FLIGHT BAG BLUE
This incredible Travel Cover from Woodworm Golf is the most secure and highly protective housing you can provide your golf clubs. Whilst designing this travel cover, Woodworm considered the problems that golfers are faced with when transporting golf clubs and equipment. This resulted in a travel cover that is exceptionally well padded, reinforced in impact and wear zones as well as being aesthetically striking.
- Travel cover shell is layered with a high density foam
- Constructed out of a High density nylon fabric - a durable and hard wearing material has shown incredible to resistance to tearing, abrasion and moisture.
- Tall design to accommodate the majority of golf bags on the market.
- Adjustable internal padding for extra protection around club heads and bag mouth.
- Moulded hard casing at the base
- Internal strap to secure the golf bag to spine of the travel cover.
- Strong exterior straps with central connectors provide additional security.
- Very strong handles at three points for maximum convenience when both pulling and lifting.
- Smooth in-line skate wheels built into the base.
- 2 large external pockets on either side of main body.
- Reinforced stress zones for increased durability and strength.
- ID window for easy identification
- Airline approved
- Zip closure with heavy duty zips
- Weight: 3kgs
- External dimensions: 50” (127cm) x 11.5” (30cm) x 10” (26cm)
|Item Group||Golf Travel Covers|
|Bag Type||Stand Bag|
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).