Wilson Fat Shaft FSX2 Irons Set
Develop your golf game today with innovative Fat Shaft Technology that provides more accuracy and forgiveness to help improve consistency and distance. The Wilson FSX2 Irons are infused with Fatshaft Technology, combing all these factors to elevate your game to the next level!At this discounted price, enjoy this performance technology today without breaking the bank. Regarded as one of the best game-improvement irons around.
- Constructed from ultra-durable Stainless Steel
- Cavity back and perimeter weighting club head designs to increases the size of the sweet spot for extra forgiveness on off centre strikes
- A wide sole design allows the club head to glide across even the toughest of lies
- The majority of club heads weight has been positioned in the sole of the club to provide a low centre of gravity – makes it very easy to get the ball in the air from virtually any lie
- A progressive offset design is present throughout the whole set to help square the club face at impact for straighter shots
- Wilson FS Accuracy branded 'badge' is inserted into the cavity of each club head to reduce vibration, thus improving feel and control
- Fatshaft steel shaft - ensures that the club head does not twist like conventional irons upon impact to keep the club face square
- Regular Flex
- Full Set 5-SW (7 irons)
Wilson Staff is the professional and advanced amateur golf products division of Wilson Sporting Goods - feautirng a full range of high performance golf equipment, accessories and apparel for the course
- Set: 5-SW (7 irons)
- Shaft: Steel
- Shaft Manufacturer: Proprietory
- Head Type: Cavity Back
- Head Size: Oversize
- Head Material: Stainless Steel
- Head Offset: Progressive
- Handicap Range: High
|Club Type||Golf Irons|
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).