Ultra Fishing Match 5 Piece Luggage Set
- 5 piece luggage set in heavy duty 600D polyester.
- Colour : Green
- Holdall : Match holdall for up to 6 tubes. 2 external pockets for holding bank sticks, storm poles, umbrella etc. Full length zipper, padded handle and shoulder strap, reinforced bottom.
- Length approx. 178 cm, diameter approx. 18 cm
- Carryall : Carryall with 2 large external box pockets. 1 large compartment for holding keepnet. Handles and padded shoulder strap. Size: approx. 65x24x45 cm
- Groundbait Bowl : Collapsible bowl for mixing your groundbait. 2 handles. Diameter: approx. 30 cm, height: approx. 16 cm
- Reel Cases - 2 pcs : Case for transporting and protecting reels. Zippered opening. Size: approx. 17x15x8 cm
About Ultra Fishing
Ultra Fishing LogoIn the 1950’s, Billy Lane, the preeminent angler of his time, founded the company that would become Ultra Fishing. Using his expertise and knowledge, Billy crafted a range of rods and floats that propelled him to become the very first Brit to win the Freshwater Angling World Championship in 1963.
For over half a century, the company has been supplying the fishing community, specialising in floats and rods, and gaining recognition as innovators in the industry. Nowadays, as part of that forward-looking approach that has seen the company thrive, Ultra products are only available online and sold direct to the end user, delivering unbeatable value that the traditional route to market just can’t match.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).