TaylorMade SpeedBlade 4-PW Irons Steel - Left Hand
Change the nature of your entire approach game, with the stunning SpeedBlade Irons from industry leaders TaylorMade Golf.
Visually striking, the SpeedBlade Irons combine a two-tone, satin nickel chrome plating with dark smoke satin ion plating. But it's what under the surface that's even more dazzling.
Maximizing the capacity of TM's vaunted Speed Pocket technology, these irons feature a handle-bar shaped slot in the sole of the 4-7 irons that enables a large area of the face to flex and rebound at impact, resulting in faster ball speed, higher launch and better feel.
The Speed Pocket helps you launch those low-impact shots on a consistently higher, longer carrying and softer-landing flight.
Close the gap between your longest iron and the shortest metalwood in your bag, with this set that has been meticulously engineered to exacting detail with regards loft, face thickness, CG location, shaft characterisitics and the behaviour of the Speed Pocket.
If you're looking for a premium iron set that delivers balance and consistent gaps between every club with a focus on performance, distance and control, then look no further.
- New elongated Speed Pocket: Faster face and more ball speed in the center, down low, toward the toe and toward the heel
- Lowest CG of any TaylorMade distance iron: Easy to launch on a high and strong flight
- Individually engineered heads: Optimized distance, trajectory, control, spin, feel and sound
- Advanced head structure, Speed Pocket polymer and multi-material badge: Absorbs unwanted vibration to promote fantastic sound and feel
- Balanced distance gaps between each iron: Every iron is valuable; closes gap between longest iron and lowest metalwood
- Bending notch: Easier to bend for loft and lie adjustments
|Club Type||Golf Irons|
|Golf Shaft Material||Steel|
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).