Swiss Case 4 Wheel Wave 3Pc Suitcase Set - Black
Matching suitcases look incredibly sleek, giving you the perfect combination of luggage for your family holidays. Make a single purchase and you can have three stylish Swisscase suitcases for only one purchase.
The set is comprised of suitcases that come in three different sizes. Starting off the set is a small case that can be used as carry on luggage for most major UK airlines. Then you have medium and large cases that can store the bulk of your clothing.
Swisscase’s use of thermoplastic and polycarbonate materials is incredibly important in this set, given that suitcases can be subject to wear and tear in airports. With these cases, however, you can have the confidence that they will last in the long-term.
Even the various features of Swisscase’s suitcase are impressive. Built-in telescopic handles can be adjusted to the ideal height, while the four wheels on each case offer omni-directional freedom for moving easily through airports.
- Multi-layered ABS/polycarbonate material - tough and built to last, the blend of polycarbs offers strength and flexibility, so that it will not crack or smash, and will resist stress marks
- 4 omni-directional wheels - freely spinning wheels mean case can be pushed or pulled in any direction with the slightest of efforts
- Built-in aluminium telescopic handles - the retractable handles make for even easier manoeuvrability, and can be set at different levels for a wide range of user heights
- Non-slip ABS side-feet for 28" case only
Sizes and Weights
- 28" suitcase - 28" x 21" x 12" (70cm x 53cm x 31cm) - 5kg – 130 Litres
- 24" suitcase - 24" x 18" x 10.5" (60cm x 46cm x 27cm) - 4kg - 83 Litres
- 20" suitcase - 20" x 14" x 9.5" (50cm x 35cm x 24cm) - 3kg - 48 Litres
Get organised for your next family with the Swisscase 3pc Wave suitcase set.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).