Swiss Case 4 Wheel 2Pc Suitcase Set Union Jack
Show your patriotic side with this stunning new design from Swiss Case. Designed with the traveller in mind, this set features one 28" suitcase for checking in, and one 20" suitcase suitable for carrying onto the plane.
- Multi-layered ABS/polycarbonate material - tough and built to last, the blend of polycarbs offers strength and flexibility, so that it will not crack or smash, and will resist stress marks
- 4 omni-directional wheels - freely spinning wheels mean case can be pushed or pulled in any direction with the slightest of efforts
- Built-in telescopic handles - the retractable handles make for even easier manoeuvrability, and can be set at different levels for a wide range of user heights
- Re-inforced corner zones increase strength in the areas most likely to take abuse from handlers
Sizes and Weights
- 28" suitcase - 28" x 20" x 12.5" (71cm x 51cm x 32cm) - 5kg – 105 Litres
- 20" suitcase - 20" x 14" x 10" (51cm x 36cm x 26cm) - 3kg - 39 Litres
- Smaller case nests inside larger case for easy and efficient storage
About Swiss Case
Swiss engineering is synonymous with precision, accuracy and reliability - and it is these principles that have inspired the Swiss Case range. In every model, you will find the latest features built of the highest grade materials so that whatever you are transporting, you can be sure your cases will stand up to the rigours of travel.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).