Prosimmon V7 Golf Package Set 1 Inch Longer- Black
Having properly fitting golf clubs makes the learning experience easier and faster. For taller gents, having a 1 inch longer set of golf clubs is essential! Without the correct equipment you are likely to create problems in your swing and put unnecessary strain on your back.
The Prosimmon V7 Package Set is an amazing game changer set to advance golfers much faster than they could ever think. Packed with features that not only get the ball in the air faster and travelling further but also to increase forgiveness resulting in lower scores.
The driver boasts forgiveness, with the 445cc head and enlarged sweet spot booming the ball further and straighter becomes second nature. A large cavity back design was added throughout the irons to increase forgiveness and help the golfer get the ball in the air faster out of tight lies and rough. One thing is for sure with this set, getting your game to the next level will become easier and faster.
- All clubs are 1 inch longer throughout this set
- 10.5° Driver, 3/4 hybrid, 6-SW, Putter and Stand bag
- Large 445cc driver head with an oversized sweet spot
- Driver with Graphite shaft
- Cavity back irons with a low centre of gravity for a soft feel, increased forgiveness and larger sweet spot
- True Temper Prosimmon steel shafts in irons, hybrids and fairway woods
- Well balanced mallet style putter for better consistency with an easy align design
- Head covers on driver and hybrid
- Sturdy stand bag
- Soft dual strap to even the weight out over your shoulders
- Comfortable ergonomic trunk handle
- Lightweight yet durable nylon 600D stand bag with a padded back support
- 7 way graphite friendly top divided golf bag
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).