Palm Springs Visa Complete Golf Clubs Set 1" LONG
1" longer shafts for taller gents
Set comprises of: 2 woods (10.5 ° Driver and 15° 3 wood), 2 hybrids (18° and 21°) 7 irons (5-SW), blade style putter with a deluxe stand bag and matching headcovers.
- Titanium Matrix driver with an oversized 460cc head and a 10.5° loft and a 15° 3 wood.
- A rear preconfigured weight to lower the centre of gravity delivering higher ball flight.
- A high Moment Of Inertia offers more reliable, longer and straighter drives more consistently.
- Fitted with a high modulus graphite shaft
- Includes headcovers.
Hybrids (18° and 21°):
- These easy to hit clubs are designed to replace the difficult to play 3 and 4 irons.
- By combining the benefits of the distance achieving wood and the accuracy of an iron, hybrids are versatile and popular clubs to have in a golf bag.
- Fitted with high performance steel shafts
- Includes headcovers
- 5-6-7-8-9-PW-SW irons
- Deep cavity back design raises the club MOI increasing forgiveness and control
- Fitted with high performance steel shafts for incredible accuracy.
- Blade Style Putter
- Weighted for precision control and feel
- Easy align system
- Fitted with high performance steel shaft
Deluxe Stand Bag:
- 9.5" diameter oval 7 way padded top, 4 way full length dividers, Putter pocket, 4 exterior zippered pockets, 1 exterior vented pocket
- Legs pop out automatically when you set the bag down.
- Padded adjustable double shoulder straps
- Lightweight & durable nylon construction
- Matching zippered rain hood
- External umbrella holder
- Towel ring
Full colour box - Great for presents -Birthdays, Christmas!
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).