Palm Springs 3.5m Manual Patio Awning - Multi
Summer is the perfect antidote for those who suffer from winter blues. However, an unavoidable concern is that sunrays are harmful to your skin. That’s why a Palm Springs awning makes so much sense.
Polyester 280gsm fabric is capable of offering UPF 30+ sun protection. The awning itself is protected by the waterproof design of the fabric and the powder-coated finishes on the steel and aluminium materials.
The awning will come 3.5m out from your wall. Adjustments can be made with a crank handle that’ll adjust the slope angle from 30-40°. Structural integrity is ensured by the aluminium roller, front bar, support arms, and twin steel cables.
- Manual operation
- Steel crank handle usable on both sides
- Waterproof 280 gsm polyester fabric
- UPF 30+ sun protection
- Adjustable awning slope of 30-40°
- Easy installation with accessories
- Aluminium with powder-coated finish
- Steel with powder-coated finish
- Twin steel cables passed through articulated joint
- Installation note: leave at least 20cm above doorframes
- Dimensions: 350cm x 250cm
- Width: 3.5m
- Max wall projection: 2.5m
- Roller diameter: 60mm
- Front bar diameter: 43mm x 34mm
- Support arm sizes: 48mm x 28mm; 38mm x 20mm
- Torsion bar size: 35mm x 35mm
- Arm angle: 45°
- Weight: 18.6kg
Create protective shade in your garden with a Palm Springs manual awning.
Please do not leave awnings extended unattended, and do not use in windy or stormy conditions.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).