Homegear Dual Power Halogen Convection Mini Oven
Halogen heating technology lets you cook pretty much any food at close to speed of microwaves. Conventional ovens simply cannot compete with the highly efficient conversion process of electrical energy to intense heat.
What makes this oven so highly efficient is that it requires no time to heat up. An inbuilt fan has been incorporated to circulate heat and cook food in rapid times.
Meat and vegetables are placed within the heat-resistant glass bowl before being positioned in the halogen oven. Time and temperature are then set using the two dial knobs positioned on top of the oven. Try out different recipes with the aid of high rack, low rack, and tongs.
Homegear has crafted this halogen cooker to drastically save on kitchen space compared to rival ovens. The oven will also save an eighth of the cost as it uses 60% less electricity than conventional ovens, and thus helps to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Halogen light technology
- Can cook anything that a normal oven cooks
- Baking, roasting, grilling, steaming, reheating, or defrosting
- Time and temperature setting
- Variable temperature control
- 0-60 minutes timer function
- Cooks 20-60% faster than conventional ovens
- Even air distribution to circulate air around the food
- Durable plastic and glass construction
- Heat-resistant glass bowl
- Includes high rack, low rack, and set of tongs
- Dimensions (cm): 41 x 41 x 31
- Capacity: 12L
- Weight: 5.66kg
- 12-month warranty to cover faults
Whether you need to bake, roast, grill, steam, or reheat, a halogen oven from Homegear can do it all – and at a lower cost than standard ovens.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).