Homegear 3FT Single Wooden Bunk Bed Honey
A Homegear wooden bunk bed is the ultimate solution for making the most of bedroom space. For the size of a standard single bed, you can sleep two people, adults or children, in the same area.
Constructed with a pine frame and plywood slates, this bunk bed can handle up to 150kg on each level. When climbing to the top, there is a fixed ladder to do so safely. Another key safety feature is that the bunk bed complies with all UK fire regulations.
The bunk bed also looks great, with a Nitrocellulose painted finish applied to the wooden frame. And if you want to experiment, the bunks can be divided into two single beds. This Homegear bunk bed is suitable for home construction and won’t take long to build.
- Home assembly
- Suitable for adults and children (up to 150kg)
- Complies will all UK fire regulations
- Can split into two single beds
- Fixed position ladder
- Ladder can be alternated
- Solid Pine bed frame with Nitrocellulose painting
- Screws visible on joints
- Plywood slated base
- Bed frame dimensions: 198cm x 97cm x 154cm
- Ladder dimensions: 93cm x 36cm x 6cm
- Top bunk size: 198cm x 97cm x 77cm
- Bottom bunk size: 198cm x 97cm x 77cm
- Height between bunks: 75cm
- Ideal mattresses: 190cm x 90cm x 10cm
- Maximum thickness of the mattress: 10cm
- Safety barrier on top bunk: 36cm
- Side rail size: 188cm x 9cm x 2cm
- Main pole size: leg 5cm x 5cm
- Max load: 150kg
You can save on space with this superbly constructed and safely designed wooden bunk bed from Homegear.
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).