Confidence Power II Hybrid Golf Clubs Set + Bag
Amazing value golf package set from Confidence Golf
- 460cc titanium matrix driver. This is the biggest legally allowed driver head, giving a larger sweetspot and more forgiveness. Headcover included.
- 24° hybrid rescue wood. This club combines the ease of hitting of a fairway wood with the accuracy and control of an iron. Extremely versatile, this is ideal for long approach shots or hitting out of the semi rough
- 6-7-8-9-PW-SW cavity back irons. The cavity back design makes them easier to hit so you can leave it nice and close to the flag
- Heel and toe balanced putter
- All clubs fitted with steel shaft and all weather grips
- Newly upgraded stand bag featuring auto-pop out legs and plenty of external pockets including full length clothing pocket. Rain hood included
Confidence Golf was founded in 1967, and for over 40 years has been producing innovative and high quality golf equipment aimed at beginners and improving golfers.
This set combines all the latest designs to make golf easier - an oversized wood for a bigger sweetspot, a versatile hybrid rescue club to get you out of trouble, cavity back irons which offer more forgiveness - all there to get you off to the right start.
- 460cc Driver steel Shaft - 112cm (44")
- 24° Hybrid Steel - 99cm (39")
- 6 Iron Steel - 95cm (37.5")
- 7 Iron Steel - 94cm (37")
- 8 Iron Steel - 93cm (36.5")
- 9 Iron Steel - 91cm (36")
- PW Steel - 90cm (35.5")
- Putter - 89cm (35")
Enter your Delivery Postcode to see available delivery services and charges
We have a 12 month warranty on most of our products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
Warranty cover does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person not authorised in writing by ourselves to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).